Who wants to be the richest person alive? - Violet

 

I am Violet, the greatest villain alive. I am the best-looking criminal of all time. I have purple hair, the longest nails you have ever seen and the body of a straw. If this is still not enough for you. I am also the smartest person alive, cocky and determined to rise. I am planning the best crime in history. Since last year, I have been trying to create a virus that will make all the people in the world sick. It has the same effect as Covid-19. If this happens, everyone will want to have the medicine for this virus and I am the only person with the antidote. I will sell this medicine for a lot of money. Thanks to this, I will become the richest person alive. For this crime, I need to have the best partner in crime, because someone needs to spread the virus around the world. First, I will make you immune to the virus. To do this you need to be social and hug a lot of people, this task asks for a lot of courage. You must have purple hair, so we match perfectly. As a reward for spreading the virus. We will split the money equally.

Comments

  1. I like this crime very much! First of all I,m the best partner for this crime, because I always wanted purple hair so I can dyed it. I also like to hug people and I want to be very rich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greatings from Abu The Great. As you may or may not know I'm the head of the O'Tacos mafia. I know a lot of people from over the whole world so it would be very easy for my to hug a lot of people.Just as my drugstock I could easily spread the virus and make advertisement for the cure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest, people don't really like it when I give them hugs because they say I stink...
    On the other side, I would love to become rich because I am a pirate and I've always been poor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Food_dessert31227 April 2026 at 05:16

    I like the idea of making a lot of money while other people are sick! I don't have purple hair but I wouldn't minded dyeing it. I already have a very good idea to spread the virus, we could put it in some type of food and then spread this food in different supermarkets. So please contact me if you like my idea and if you're ready to get the best partner in crime you can get!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a good plan, it matches with my idea to sell bodyparts and make even more money than you would already do, I might get a little bit frustrated at you if you act to cocky but as far as I know I am your best candidate. hugging people to get money is the best idea ever. the only big issue I see is that I am for a fact bald, I could paint my head but that might not be good enough, but yeah if that is a dealbreaker, your loss of course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Fat Tony. I'm the perfect fit for your scheme. I have many associates throughout the world(especially in Italy) so I can easily spread the virus. I could also use this to get rid of the other five families so that my family can rule over New York. I won't dye my hair purple though. I need to keep my reputation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shuan's revenge - Shuan

Bald Jack Sparrow looks for pretty, extroverted girls who want to get rich. - Bald Bob

Help wanted for an assassination - Fat Tony