Help wanted for an assassination - Fat Tony

 

My name is Fat Tony. I’m a young Italian gangster from New York. I’m from the Gambino family. We originate from Sicily and control the north of New York. We need help to get rid of an enemy of my family. He’s the son of Vito Genovese, the head of the Genovese family. They’ve been taking some of our territory in south so we thought we’d send him a message. We need you so that our family can’t be connected to the crime by the police. You would be assassinating him a week from now while he’s alone on vacation. He’s staying at the Flamingo in Las Vegas. You would shoot him from a building opposite of his room. I need someone who is loyal to me and ruthless. You would be paid well.

Comments

  1. This sounds like a good plan, and I could help. the loyality part might be an issue if you don't pay 1/3 up front but the ruthless part is no problem, I was born for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am a big German fella who would to kill some italian gangsters. I am very experienced with guns and would definitly be able to kill him. If you well enough I will be very loyal to you because II really need the money to buy more Mentos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could definitely help you with killing him, and I don't even need a gun for it.
    If you pay me well like you said his death will never be traced back to you. His death would simply look like an accident.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello mi amigo, i am willing to help you with this problem. I am a verry good sniper and i can bring my own gear for this crime so you won't have to strugle with it. My only demand is that i wont be payed in money but in Sand. i would like 66 666 ton of sand. I would also appreciate it if you could also five me a truck to move it to my crime scenes. If you are interested in my offer please reply to the folowing number: +32 66 66 66.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could kill him in a much easier way than with a gun, since you have mentioned his name in this message already. Though i do want to know the criminal history of the target, because i will need a good reason to assasinate someone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to be your partner in crime, I have a litle bit of experiences with my nerf gun, I think that that would be enough to hit him. I'm also very loyal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the Tiara Thief27 April 2026 at 05:23

    Hello Fat Tony! I am the Tiara Thief! Although I have never assassinated someone before, I would love to go to Las Vegas! I know an amazing jewelry store there, so I would risk everything for a short visit! If you pay for my visit in a luxurious hotel, I'm in!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shuan's revenge - Shuan

Bald Jack Sparrow looks for pretty, extroverted girls who want to get rich. - Bald Bob