Where is Santa Claus?! - Bella Smal

 

My name is Bella Small. I’m 7 years old, I have long curly hair, I’m very small and I look very innocent. I’m smart, fast and funny. I want to kidnap Santa Claus, because one year ago, I got nothing for Christmas and all my friends bullied me because of that. So now I want my friends to not have presents this year for Christmas! That’s why I need someone who is very strong, big and bald. When someone thinks I’m guilty, I could just say that that big man has kidnapped me and you could also be my bodyguard, so you could protect me. You could also pick Santa up, because Santa is very heavy and my bodyguard would be very strong. Once we got Santa Claus, we put him in jail and there would be no evidence that we even did that.

Comments

  1. Me and Santa have some personal beef so I would love to help you kidnap him in any way you like. I am a fat German guy so i could be your bodyguard or you could say that I tried to kidnap you but then we do need a good plan to escape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Curtain-hater27 April 2026 at 05:15

    Hi Bella Smal, my name is the Curtain-hater and I completely understand your frustration and I also really want to help you with this crime. I think I can help you very wel since I am bald and very strong. I hope that I will see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. elephantwachter227 April 2026 at 05:17

    Hey, what a good worked out plan! I would love to help you taking revenge on the Santa Claus, because I think your friends deserve it to not get christmas presents this year, because I think they were very mean to you. I am a very strong women, but I am not bald. However I would wear with pleasure a wig and a costume, if that helps. Let me know if I can be your perfect partner in crime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i think i can help you I am a tall and strong man. I am also 67 years old so I am already bald. I also dont like Santa he is trying to coppy my name and he always brings snow with him whan he comes. All I am asking from you are some good jokes please contact me at the folowing number: +32 66 66 66.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Bella Smal, I am the famous Tiara Thief! Out of all the candidates, I understand you best! When i was little, I asked the crown of the Queen from England for Christmas, but when i opened my present, there was a plastic princess crown inside! So me and Santa Claus have some serious trouble! Unfortunatly, I am not bald, but who needs a bald man to protect you anyways when there are strong woman like me nearby!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shuan's revenge - Shuan

Bald Jack Sparrow looks for pretty, extroverted girls who want to get rich. - Bald Bob

Help wanted for an assassination - Fat Tony