Thief looking for a baby-faced partner - The tiara thief

 

Hello fellow criminal! I am the famous ‘tiara thief’. I already own the most expensive and precious crowns that I stole with my clever plans and crazy costumes, but I have my eyes on my next victim. Earlier this year, some criminals tried to rob the Louvre, but while they were running from the police, they dropped a crown! That crown caught my eye immediately. I am planning to dress up as a grown lady with her baby. My soon-to-be partner in crime will dress up as my child and lay down in a stroller. When nobody’s looking, you will smash the glass around the crown with a baby-toy and quickly hide it under your blanket. For this mission to succeed, I am looking for a partner that looks believable as a child, so a baby-face is a must. I also need to be able to trust you and to smash the hard glass that protects the tiara, you need to have a decent amount of arm muscles. See you soon!

Comments

  1. Dear Tiara thief! Let me tell you, I’m the cutest criminal you’ve ever seen. With my chubby little face, everyone thinks I’m a tree. However I don't think i'll fit in the stroller. Do you have an other options or any ideas on how we can turn me into a lifelike baby?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, btw this was Fatty 123

      Delete
    2. The Tiara Thief27 April 2026 at 05:15

      Dear Fatty123,
      Thanks for answering! I believe that your face is super adorable, but if the stroller breaks down in the middle of our heist, we would be in big trouble! Since a stroller would be the most believable vehicle, I think I am going to keep looking for my partner in crime!

      Delete
  2. hiding_in_the_corner27 April 2026 at 05:06

    Hello I am Hiding in the corner and just read your comment on my blog, so I decided to come look at yours. And I think I would indeed be a great fit, as i do have a baby face and think I could smash in the glass. If the role is still open be sure to leet me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I would love to help you with this crime, but the problem is: I don't have a baby face, but I am very good at imitating babies and I can cry very convincing on command (I think that can be very helpful for this crime). I also have a lot of arm muscles so breaking the glass that protects the tiara, won't be a problem. If the theft is succeed, the tiara is all yours, but I would really like some money, for compensation. Let me know if you think I can be your perfect partner in crime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Tiara Thief27 April 2026 at 05:19

      dear elephantwatcher2,
      You look like the perfect fit! Unfortunatly, I dont have any money, only very precious and exspensive crowns. If you don't mind, my form of payment for you would be a beatiful crown. Let me know if you like silver or gold more!

      Delete
  4. elephantwatcher227 April 2026 at 05:09

    I forgot my name, my name is elephantwatcher 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tiara thief, I would like to be your partner in crime. I'm very young so I have a baby-face. I don't have that much arm muscles, but I could take my hammer with me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shuan's revenge - Shuan

Bald Jack Sparrow looks for pretty, extroverted girls who want to get rich. - Bald Bob

Help wanted for an assassination - Fat Tony