The weirdest heist of the century that no one will talk about - Mr. Pirate

 

My crime name is Mr. Pirate , I am extremely rich and smart. Most people always find me when I do something very innocent, so I am sure no one will suspect me. I am a pirate in a wheelchair, and I am blind. My plan is to rob a bank, after closing time. I don’t want to steal their money, but I want to steal all of their diamonds. With these diamonds, I will make extremely expensive jewelry that I will sell for a lot of money. I am looking for a partner who is very stupid and doesn’t know how to speak English, so that you don’t know how to answer when the police interrogates you. You must be very short, so you fit through tiny spaces. My potential partner also has to be violent, so you aren’t scared of doing the heist. I did a lot of research, so you will never be under arrest or end up in jail! My role is to plan the whole heist and do a lot of research about the bank, so that you feel comfortable.

Comments

  1. I would love to help you with the heist, because my body type is one suited to crawl through small spaces. Unfortunately, i am not stupid, and i do know English. I could also play dumb, but i am not sure if this would work out well. I wish you luck with other potential partners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tiara Thief27 April 2026 at 05:11

    Hello Mr. Pirate! I am The Tiara Thief, and the words diamond and jewelry immediatly caught my eye! Unfortunatly I can speak English and i am not stupid at all, but i could try to act my way through the interrogation! In exchange for five pieces of gold plated jewelry with big diamonds, we can become the dream-team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good! Just shoot me a text on Instagram(@Mr.Pirate100) and we can go from there!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shuan's revenge - Shuan

Bald Jack Sparrow looks for pretty, extroverted girls who want to get rich. - Bald Bob

Help wanted for an assassination - Fat Tony