The great Mentos heist of 2026 - Mentos Muncher
I am the Mentos Muncher and I’m looking for a partner in the great Mentos heist of 2026. I need to steal EXACTLY 432 Mentos from the Aldi. I’m an overweight German with a thick moustache and beard. I’m also very impulsive and not the brightest bulb in the room. Because of that I need someone that becomes the master mind. The person that I need for this mission has to have experience in theft and has to HATE Mentos the can not be a SINGLE Mentos missing. Even if I’m impulsive I do have an extremely high bar for this mission. If there is even a single detail wrong we could get arrested. This mission is very important to me and my partner has to take it very seriously.
Hello hiding_in_the_corner here, I was looking at your post and was thinking that I could be of use. I recently broke into Donald Trump's house, so you could defenetly say that I have experience. And I am also great at creating plans. If you are still looking for someone to help you I would be happy to help.
ReplyDeleteWould you be down to tell me how you broke into Donald Trump's house? Just asking for a friend...
DeleteHey Mentos Muncher! I think I won't be a good fit for your heist, because I love Mentos, especially the green ones, so I still want to be able to buy them at the Aldi. Most of the time, I dont take things very seriously, so I don't think you will be happy with that. I'm sorry...
ReplyDeleteyo fatass, what would you do with all that mentos? I am your guy because I am too not the brightest bulb.
ReplyDeleteby the way my name is Bald Bob
Delete