Shuan's revenge - Shuan

 

Hello everyone, I am Shuan and I am from China. I have long, black, curly hair and I am of medium build. I am very good with a knife and I am very smart and precise. Now, I am in London to find and to kill professor Malik. Malik has killed my entire family for an invention and he is really dangerous. I figured out that professor Malik is in Istanbul. I am looking for someone who can help me kill professor Malik. It has to be a man, who can fight really well and someone who is smart and can remember a lot. He has to know some people who can help us. I have to find someone who looks innocent, but who is guilty. I need someone, who can help me figure out where professor Malik is precisely and why he did this cruel thing to my family. Professor Malik has to get punished.

Comments

  1. I wish you all the luck in killing professor Malik, but I'm not your guy. I absolutly do not look innocent so that won't work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an easy way to kill professor Malik, but i read that you only want a man as a partner. Your loss..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my name is Fat Tony and I'm a perfect fit for your job. I'm a man and I have people who work for me who fight well. I'm very expensive though so don't contact me if you're looking for somebody cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Shuan
    I'm Abu The Great, head of the O'Tacos mafia. I might not look very innocent but I could dress up as someone else and help you out with your plan. In the mafia we track down a lot of drugthiefs and betrayers so tracking down Malik would be easy peasy. I'm also not a big fan of scientists so I would happily help you .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bald Jack Sparrow looks for pretty, extroverted girls who want to get rich. - Bald Bob

Help wanted for an assassination - Fat Tony