Searching for everything and everyone to commit a crime - The Curtain-hater

 

Hello, I am the Curtain-hater and I’m planning a huge crime, but I need a little help and for that reason I give you this top secret information of what I am going to do. Okay, listen up, so I am going to steal the curtains of my neighbors! However, it is not what you think, the thing is that I really don’t like the ugly curtains of my neighbors and if there is one thing I am allergic to it’s ugly curtains, so I am going to steal them and burn them down somewhere deep in the woods so they can never find them anymore. Like I already said, however, there are a few tiny problems. The first problem is that I can’t break into their house so I need a thief who is good at unlocking doors. I also need a lumberjack who can chop some trees in the woods to make a fire, but that’s it.

So to sum up, I will steal the curtains of my neighbors because I hate them, then I will burn them down in a forest far away, but for all that I need a good thief and a lumberjack. I hope I’ll see you soon.

The Curtain-hater.

Comments

  1. I absolutely love this plan, there is nothing worse than neighbors with terrible taste. I am very good at breaking into places and can easily unlock all type of doors. However I am not that fit so I can't really cut down trees for wood but apart from that i really want to join this mission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea! I think I am the perfect partner in crime because i have earrings that I use to open doors. I'm also very fast en strong so I can cut down trees for wood! I hope we can work together soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Sound Snatcher

      Delete
  3. Hello Hiding_in_the_corner here, I had the same ting happen to me some time ago and there really is noting worse. If you are still looking for soeone to break into the house I think I could do it. I am a child and still quite small so breaking in is nothing to me. I also broke into Donald Trump's house not too long ago and defenetly got some experience there. Let me know if the spot is still open.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your idea is fantastic! I can open doors very easily however I'm not a lumberjack. If I still make the cut I would love to work with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant idea! I might just be the partner you’re looking for! I’m good at opening doors ( One bump with my butt and that door's history) and I am not a lumberjack but I can chop down trees by sitting on them if you like ? Oh yeah, my suggestion for the new curtains: how about something with a hamburger pattern or something like that?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shuan's revenge - Shuan

Bald Jack Sparrow looks for pretty, extroverted girls who want to get rich. - Bald Bob

Help wanted for an assassination - Fat Tony