Sandy Satan - Satan Bai
Hi, I am Satan Bai. I need your help for my evil urge. I want to break into everyone’s home, sprinkle sand in their bed and break their washing machine. This way everyone will suffer from a lack of sleep and the world economy will crash because no one can work with a lack of sleep. For this crime I am looking for someone fit, this way they can carry a lot of sand. I need someone who has a lot of friends who can help move all the sand. But most of all you must own a large truck. The truck will be used to move all the sand to the houses where we will break in. Please reply fast so we can plan our evil crime. Message the following: +32 66 66 66.
Evil greetings.
Satan Bai.
Hi, Satan Bai, I am interested in helping you with your plan to sprinkle sand in everyone's bed because I would love to help crash the economy. I really think that I would be a great partner because I own a very large van, I can carry a lot of sand and I am really fit.
ReplyDeletePlease accept me as your partner so we can make a difference to make this world a better place.
Xx Captain electric shark
this might work, I'm pretty fit, I have a lot of friends, the only thing is that I do not own a truck, I do have a car, you can choose if that works.
ReplyDeleteI'm the best partner for this job. Firts of all I have my trolley, where I can put all of the sand in and when I have kidnapped Santa Claus I could use all of his elves to be my litles friends to carry the sand. We could also use the sledge from Santa instead of a large truck.
ReplyDelete