Researcher for elephants looking for elephant lover - elephantwatcher2
I’m elephantwatcher2 and I love animals, elephants in particular. I find them very fascinating and I do research on how they interact with each other. Besides my love for animals, I can also lie very well. I’m going to break into the zoo and I’m going to steal my two favorite elephants and then I’m going to take them home with me, so that I can observe them well. My perfect partner in crime works at a zoo, so that that persons knows were to find the keys. My partner in crime also needs to know how to drive, because we need to transport the elephants, and I don’t know how to drive. It would also be very nice if you got a cozy (and big) truck, with a lot of pillows, so the elephants have a nice mode of transport. Lastly, my partner in crime also needs to be good with animals, so that the elephants feel safe.
I love your idea and I think it's a perfect plan! Unfortunately, I don't work at a zoo and I'm not that good with animals. Good luck with your search for a partner in crime!
ReplyDeleteDear elephantwatcher2, my name is Flowerpower123. I love animals! I have never seen a elephant before, but I am willing to do some research about them to learn a lot about how they live. I don't work at the zoo, but I do have a truck and a driver's license. At home, I have three lovely dogs, so I had a little practice with taking care of animals. I do have a little question: is there a reward for me? I am thinking about a certain amount of money. Let me know what you think. Kid regards
ReplyDeleteHi, elephantwatcher2, I'm interested in being your parner in crime because I love animals. You should definitely chose me as your partner because I am not only good with animals, I also have a large van and I do kind of know how to drive with it. The only problem is that I don't work at the zoo so I don't know where to find the keys but we can look for them together.
ReplyDeleteXx Captain electric shark
Hello elephantwatcher2, I don't think I am a good partner because I am a bit scared of elephants because they are very big and have an elephant truck and I am scared that they will sneeze in my face. I don't have a driver's licence or a truck... Good luck with searching your perfect partner!!
ReplyDeleteHi there! To be honest, I don't think I would be a good partner for you, because I am really scared of elephants. However, I would be down to do the same with parrots. Sounds good?
ReplyDelete