Need help making Donald Trump scream! - Hiding_in_the_corner
Hello I am Hiding_in_the_corner, and I’m looking for somebody to help me. I am currently a bit confused about what Donald Trump is doing, so I want to prank him. I have collected around 10000 non-toxic spiders at my home and my plan is to try to get all of them into Donald Trump’s house, and see how he reacts. There is, however, one problem, I am a child and therefore am not allowed to drive, but without a car we have no way of transporting 10000 spiders. This and the fact that I am only one person are going to make it a bit hard. So I am looking for somebody to accompany me in crime. If you are also confused about Trump and feel like helping me, you are welcome to come along. Just make sure that you’re not scared of spiders, are over the age of 18 with a driver’s license and know that we will be breaking into a house with a car filled with spiders.
Hello Hiding_in_the_corner! I am the famous Tiara Thief, but if there is one thing i love more than beautiful and precious crowns, it's seeing Trump being pranked! Fortunately, I'm not afraid of spiders and I just got my drivers license! I think i would be perfect for your crime!
ReplyDeleteI'm also looking for a very young partner in crime, so if you're interested in doing some more projects together, you can always check my blog!
Thank you so much, I would be happy to recieve your help on this very important mission. Would it be possible to discuss the details on whatsapp later. Also I just read your post and I am indeed a great fit, so I would be delighted to work together on these crimes.
DeleteDear hiding_in_the _corner. I am also a bit confused with what Donald Trump is doing and I would like to see him being pranked, but I am very scared of spiders and I wouldn't like to be in a car with 10 000 spiders. Maybe you can film this prank so I would be able to see Donald Trump being pranked, I believe that you will get a lot of likes if you put this online!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, that would be a great idea. I don't know if you are good at editing video's, but if I film the whole thing, would you be able to make it into and enjoyable video whitout including our faces or voices. If so we could defenetly work together!
DeleteHey there! I am just like you very confused on what Trump is doing these days, so I would love to prank him! I have a big ship, so we can sail to his house. Could you just shoot me a text on Instagram(@Mr.Pirate100)?
ReplyDeleteDear Hiding_in_the_corner, I understand your confusion about what the hell Donald Trump is doing right now so I really want to help you. I have a large van where I can put a lot of spiders but my only problem is that I have a terrible fear of spiders, if I see one I might get a heart attack. So the only way I can help you is if I DON'T have to see a single spider. I hope that isn't too difficult?
ReplyDeleteXx Captain electric shark
I love this crime and I would love to help you with it. In my eyes Donald Trump is a criminal and he must be punished for it, I would go further than just scaring him but if that's what you want to do then I will help you. I can drive just fine and I love spiders.
ReplyDelete