My Death Note - Kira Misa

 

Hi I am Kira Misa and I have recently obtained the power of Shinigami. I am now able to kill anyone just by looking at them, you could say that I got the eyes. My partner in crime should also have the power to kill people, though my partner would never be as powerful as me. I want to kill everyone who deserves it and I do not want to be caught, that’s exactly why I need a partner, a second Kira to help me. This partner should also be smart and charming because otherwise we will probably be caught, and it would also be quite boring to work with this partner. I hope my partner in crime is as cold-blooded as me. Together we will rule the world, just by writing the names of our victims down in our death notes. Don’t forget to bring yours.

Comments

  1. I see that now i'm not the only one who has obtained this book that can kill people. I read you need someone that can also kill people, and i can sense you have a strong sense of justice. If we work together, I can assure you our plans will not fail if we combine our strengths and intelligence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I accept your offer Kira, it would be a pleasure to work with you. You're right, no one will be able to defeat us if we combine our strenghts.

      Delete
    2. Food_dessert31227 April 2026 at 05:29

      I totally agree with you, there are a few people on this earth who just have to die but I don't think I'm a very good chose for this crime. I'm pretty smart but not so cold-blooded. I hope that even though I can't help you I still can give you a short list of people that I would like to see dead.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shuan's revenge - Shuan

Bald Jack Sparrow looks for pretty, extroverted girls who want to get rich. - Bald Bob

Help wanted for an assassination - Fat Tony