Make the system great again - The blue haired diva

 

Hello I am the blue haired diva and I’m looking for a partner in crime for operation “make the system great again”. Thousands of people have been wrongly imprisoned and I’m going to break them out. My cousin has been in this situation once and we weren’t allowed to talk to him, see him or write him. He had a sentence of 5 years because he had an opinion the government didn’t agree with. He is a good person who works hard and he didn’t deserve to lose five years of his life for expressing his opinion. I know my cousin isn’t the only person who has been isolated from his family and has lost a big part of his life without a fair reason. I think it is absolutely horrendous people still get wrongly imprison and that’s why I am going to do something about it. I’m not able to do it alone and that’s why I need you. I’m looking for someone who’s very flexible and will be able to get through all the lasers. My partner also needs to be able to flirt so he or she will be able to distract the guards while I get everybody out. Lastly, I’m looking for someone who is smart enough to hack the security system and is able to shut down all the cameras to get us out of prison safely after we have successfully gotten every innocent person out.

Comments

  1. Hi,
    I am violet. I just read your help wanted sign and I would like to volunteer. I am very righteous and find it ridiculous that people are sent to prison for expressing their opinion. Therefore, I think I would be the perfect sidekick. The abilities that you said were important, are second nature for me. I do yoga everyday and I am also the smartest human alive, maybe not in computer science but I am willing to learn this. I would do anything to achieve my goal, if flirting means that we can help escape everybody, I would do it with pleasure.
    Best regards,
    Violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I love your plans and ideas but I don't think I am your perfect partner in crime. I'm flexible but I'm not very good at flirting and I'm not smart enough to hack the security system. I hope you find your partner in crime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother was in the same situation, she had an opinion the government didn't like, and she was in prison for 8 years. I would love to do this with you. I'm very small so I can get through all the lasers. I can distract the guard with my cuteness while you get everybody out. I'm also quite smart although I'm not that good at hacking systems but I want to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shuan's revenge - Shuan

Bald Jack Sparrow looks for pretty, extroverted girls who want to get rich. - Bald Bob

Help wanted for an assassination - Fat Tony