Looking for a real ice cream lover with criminal experience - the scared criminal

 

Hello everyone, I am the scared criminal, a girl who isn’t very strong or tall. I always wear sunglasses because I think it’s cool and I talk a lot about the most random thing. I have a big mouth so I can eat a lot of ice cream, I am really addicted to every ice cream flavor. So my crime is that I would like to steal the key from the ice cream restaurant in my town. The plan is that I distract the owner and my partner steals the key, so I could eat a lot of ice cream every day and I could taste every different flavor. I am looking for someone who has a lot of criminal experience because I don’t have any and someone who isn’t scared. My perfect partner in crime has to be very strong, so he/she can open the door because I am not very good with keys. You have to love ice cream as much as I do and your favourite ice cream flavor can’t be vanilla because than you aren’t a real ice cream lover. The reward for helping me is having the chance to eat a lot of different ice cream and it’s a nice and funny experience.

Comments

  1. Hello I'm Abu The Great. I think I would be a great partner in crime for you. First of all I'm a very big fan of icecream and I could also use some icecream for my own great crime! Secondly, as the head of the O'Tacos mafia I have a lot of criminal experience and I could easily help you steal the key. Maybe if you like the whole criminal thing you could join the O'Tacos mafia and I could learn you to become the second best criminal in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello the scared criminal I have a lot of criminal experience and in my days I've seen a lot so I won't be scared very fast. I love to eat so i would definitly like to eat some ice cream. I absolutely agree on the fact that people whose favorite ice cream is vanilla aren't real ice cream lovers. My favorite ice cream flavour is obviously sweeted caramel as it is the best of all the flavours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear scared criminal, my name is Flowerpower123. I think you and I could have a lot of fun breaking in in the ice cream restaurant. I also love ice cream! My favorite flavors are biscoff spread and mango. I am not scared, so I don't mind stealing the key from the restaurant. When we have the key, I can open the door. I love to taste all the different flavors in the restaurant! I still have one question: where do you live, I would like to have a partner in crim who lives near me, so we can work together more often. Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love ice cream!!!!!!!!!!! I like all the flavours, and I think it’s perfectly justified to steal ice cream from ice cream parlours – after all, why is it always so expensive there? Anyway, I’d be happy to help you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I am hiding in the corner. I think I could be of help. When it comes to breaking in, I don't think you are going to find someone who is better than me. And I'm also very hard to scare. I absolutely love ice cream and would love the opportunity to try some unique flavours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shuan's revenge - Shuan

Bald Jack Sparrow looks for pretty, extroverted girls who want to get rich. - Bald Bob

Help wanted for an assassination - Fat Tony