Looking for a food-obsessed partner - Food_dessert312

 

Hello, I’m Food_dessert312 and I’m looking for a partner in crime. I think that left-over desserts are a big problem in our world and believe that all of those desserts deserve to get eaten on the day we make them. That is why I want to rob everyone of their left-over desserts and eat them all by myself. I’m looking for a partner who thinks that food and especially desserts should be eaten the first day. You have to be tall because I’m pretty shot and otherwise we won’t be able to take all the desserts because some people like to store them pretty high. My partner should also be someone who just does things and who doesn’t think a lot because I want to do all the thinking and see my perfect plan succeed. And the last important thing is that you have to be able to work well under pressure and stay calm. To get all the food, we will have to go fast especially if we want every house of the country done by 4 am. So if you think that I just described you perfectly let me know as fast as possible because the desserts are not waiting for us.

Comments

  1. Hello Food_dessert312 I think that I am the perfect fit for this crime because I'm very big and should be able to reach all the dessert that are placed high. As my name suggests i love to eat Mentos but i would also love to eat dessert. I also do not think a lot wich is also very good for this mission. I would really like join this mission because I am litteraly perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Food_dessert312,
    I like your idea, it's a perfect plan! I really want to help you because I love eating desserts and I can run very fast so we can finish every house in the country by 4 am. I'm not very tall, but I am a good climber so if people like to store their desserts high, i can climb and take them. I hope we can work together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scared animal27 April 2026 at 05:27

    Dear Food_dessert312, I believe that I am your perfect partner in crime. I love eating desserts, especially ice cream!! Sometimes I don't work very well under pressure, but if I know that I am doing it for a dessert, it will work! I can go very fast because I run ten kilometers twice a week. Let me know if you wanna work together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Food_dessert312, what a great idea! I am also against food waste and especially desert waste, because deserts are so tasty! I am a bit impulsive, so I don't think before I do things. It would be great if you could think for the both of us! I own a truck, so we can drive trough the country to take all the deserts. This way, we don't have to carry all the deserts by hand and go way faster. Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. elephantwatcher227 April 2026 at 05:32

    Hey, I just wanted to say that I really love your idea and I would like to motivate you to continue fichting for what you believe is right! However I do believe that we are not really a good match: I don't work very well under pressure, I'm quit short and I actually also don't like eaten dessert first! Good luck with your crime!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shuan's revenge - Shuan

Bald Jack Sparrow looks for pretty, extroverted girls who want to get rich. - Bald Bob

Help wanted for an assassination - Fat Tony