Hungry boss is looking for mean surgeon - Fatty123
My name is fatty123, I don’t like to talk about myself but I can tell you that I’m fat, I also look cute with my very chubby face and I am very rich. An important fact about me is that I love to eat: at school, at home, everywhere and I like everything. However, when my stomach is full, my mind is often still hungry and I still want to eat more. Therefore, I am looking for a partner in crime who wants to help me. (Don’t forget that I am rich, so my partner will earn a lot of money.) I am looking for a surgeon or someone who is good with knives because I want to steal people’s stomachs. Sounds great, right? One night, when everyone is sleeping my partner and I sneak into all the houses of the street. First, we give them some sleeping pills, then my friend cuts into their bodies and steals their stomachs. The last part of our crime is easy for me, I just need to sleep. When I wake up, I will have 10 stomachs so I can eat 10 times more food
I would like to be your partner in crime, because I also love to eat food so I think we could be great friends (and I also want to earn a lot of money). But the best part is that I like to cook and that's why I'm very good with knives.
ReplyDeleteYour idea is pretty good, I myself don't think I would be a good help because I'm not very good with knifes. I do understand your problem and would like to know after the crime whether it worked or not. This way I could maybe do something that is based on this.
ReplyDeleteHi Fatty123, I'am the Curtain-hater and I think I am the perfect man for your job because I am a butcher and I take out stomachs every day for ages. I know that for this job I have to cut into a human body but I think it won't be a problem. I hope I will see you soon!
ReplyDeleteHi Fatty 123, I am a pirate so I have a lot of experience with knives. However, I need to first receive the money before doing the operation. Sounds good?
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Violet. I don't think this plan could work, because it is scientific impossible. However, I am determined to be rich and this collaboration could make this dream come true. Therefore, I am willing to discover a software, so this plan could be possible. You can trust me that I know what I am doing. Yesterday, I made a virus, which can destroy all the people. Secondly, I am willing to learn how to work with knives, I suppose I could learn this in an hour. Al this shows clearly that I am the best candidate.
Kind regards
Violet