Help needed to kidnap the 101 dogs of Cruella - Captain electric shark

 

Dear criminal, I’m captain electric shark and I want a solution to the world wide climate change because the newest evolutions are terrible. So I thought what if I find a way to produce sustainable electricity? I started to think more and more about it and came up with a solution… What if I kidnap the 101 dogs of Cruella and let them all run to produce sustainable electricity? What is my concrete plan? On the night of 13 Mai I want to break into the house of Cruella, use sweets for dogs to make sure that all the dogs will follow me, put them in my dark bleu van and lock them up. Then I will drive home and let all the dogs run to produce electricity. But I have one big problem… I can’t do this alone so if you are or know someone who can open doors easily, is very good with dogs, sees the climate change as a big problem and looks very innocent so we don’t get caught. Please contact me… My expectations for my partner are to first open the door for me and wait in my van while I am stealing the dogs. After that my partner has to keep the dogs quiet when we are in the van so nobody can’t hear them. When we arrive at my place your job is done and I’ll handle this alone. You can contact me by reacting on this platform or by sending me a carrier pigeon.

Comments

  1. What a fun crime! I really love dogs so I'd love to help you but I have to tell you that I’m not exactly in top form. So if one of the dogs runs off, you’ll have to chase after it yourself! (I also can’t promise I’ll keep my hands off the dog biscuits :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Captain electric shark27 April 2026 at 05:19

      Hi Fatty123, thanks a lot for your proposal, I do apprieciate it but I’m going to keep looking a bit further so I can find someone who don't eat the dog biscuits.

      Delete
  2. Dear Captain electric shark, I love how you want to save the climat! It is something I also think about a lot. You said you searched for someone who looks innocent. I am a girl who smiles all the time, so I think people will not assume that I am a criminal. I love dogs. I have three dogs at home and they are adorable! You are looking for someone who is very good with dogs, and I think having three dogs is a great learning experience to handle 101dogs at one time. I also have a driver's license, so we can rotate who is behind the wheel in the van. Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Captain electric shark, I'm Treasure. Personally I think the climate change is a big problem and your solution is perfect. I can open doors very easily, and I'm very good with dogs. I'm also little so I look very innocent, I would love to work with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue haired diva27 April 2026 at 05:01

    Hello, Captain electric shark!
    I absolutely love your idea! I completely agree with you about the newest evolutions and that's why I'd love to help you out. I'm great with dogs and I can easily keep them quiet. I'm also able to open doors and more importantly I'm free on the night of 13 May. I think we'd be a great team and I hope you'll choose me to help you with this crime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Captain electric shark27 April 2026 at 05:14

      Heyyy, blue haired diva, I am really interested in you to be my partner. Are you free somewhere this week to drink a hot chocolat and work the plan out? I hope I see you then.
      Xx Captain electric shark

      Delete
  5. My name is Fat Tony. I can easily keep the dogs busy by cooking them some of my pasta. My mother gave me the recipe(god rest her soul) and she was born in Italy. However, if they run away, I can't catch them because I'm fat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Captain electric shark27 April 2026 at 05:31

      Hi Fat tony, can I maybe have your pasta recipe because I loveeee pasta

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shuan's revenge - Shuan

Bald Jack Sparrow looks for pretty, extroverted girls who want to get rich. - Bald Bob

Help wanted for an assassination - Fat Tony