Flower lover is looking for a partner on the road - Flowerpower123

 

Dear criminal, my name is Flowerpower123. I absolutely love flowers! I’m positive, joyful and a little bit impulsive. You can recognise me by my colourful clothes, my freckles and my big smile. I am looking for a partner who can help me plant flowers in people’s gardens to make them happy. My plan is to take a van and to drive all over the country to plant the most beautiful flowers in people’s gardens to give them some colour in their life. This mission takes a while. We need to go to every single house in the country to give everybody some positive vibes. We also need to come back a few times to water the plants and to see if they still grow. This is why I am looking for a partner who has a lot of free time and who can miss his/ her/ their family for a few weeks. It is a must that you can drive, so we can rotate who is behind the wheel. It would be really nice if you don’t talk in your sleep and if you can sing so we can do karaoke in the van.

Comments

  1. Dear Flowerpower123, my name is Treasure. I work very precisely and fast, I also don't have a job, so I have a lot of free time. I don't have a driver's license, however I can drive. Furthermore, I think I'm the perfect match for you. I can also sing a little bit and I love karaoke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elephantwatcher227 April 2026 at 04:58

    Hey, I am very interested in this crime, I love the idea of spreading good vibes by planting flowers in everyone's garden! I think we are a very good match because I'm more of a calm and quit person, but I really love people who are positive. I am a very hard worker and I think it would be very great if I could have a long break from work (I do research to elephants). The only problem is that I can't drive, but I do really like singing. Let me know if you think I can be a good partner in crime for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea, but I am not a good partner because I drive very slow because I am a bit scared that I will hit someone. I also sing out of tune, so I don't know if it's a great idea to do karaoke in the van. It's very sweet of you that you would like to make the world more positive, I hope that you find the perfect partner for this crime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scared criminal27 April 2026 at 05:01

      That's a great idea, but I am not a good partner because I drive very slow because I am a bit scared that I will hit someone. I also sing out of tune, so I don't know if it's a great idea to do karaoke in the van. It's very sweet of you that you would like to make the world more positive, I hope that you find the perfect partner for this crime.

      Delete
  4. Hello Flowerpower123! I am the famous Tiara Thief and while i love stealing crowns and doing my job, I am in desperate need of a little vacation, so why not spread some joy at the same time! I can drive and my voice is like an angel, so karaoke would be the best! I can even wear my most colorful tiara to match your vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Flowerpower123, I would love to help you with this. Since I live alone and don't really have any family I'm always free to drive around and help you plant flowers in people's garden. I think that this will really help making our society more colorful. I can promise you that if you pick me as your partner we will be singing the whole time since I also love karaoke.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I love this idea but there are a pair of problems why I can't be you perfect partner in crime. First of all I can't miss my mommy so mayby you have an extra place for my mom? She could drive us. And the second problem is that I cannot sing at all, but we would have a great time together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blue haired diva27 April 2026 at 05:31

    Hello Flowerpower123! I absolutely love your idea! I'd love to help you spread positive vibes among the people. I'm not a great singer but I do love to sing and I can drive. I normally see my family once a week so I hope that won't be a problem if you decide to pick me as your partner in crime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shuan's revenge - Shuan

Bald Jack Sparrow looks for pretty, extroverted girls who want to get rich. - Bald Bob

Help wanted for an assassination - Fat Tony