Criminal looking for justice - Kira
My name is Kira, and I’m looking for a partner in crime to help me achieve my goal. I am a woman with long, brown hair, green eyes, and I have a slim body. My goal is to bring justice to the world and to kill all criminals. I can do this just by writing someone’s name, but I do need someone who can help me look for those names. I am looking for someone who is smart, and not easily caught. The person should look innocent, and be able to charm others with their beauty. The gender does not matter to me, as long as my goal is achieved in the end. If you think this could be you, try and contact me in a secretive manner, because I can not take the risk of this plan falling in the wrong hands, and me being caught in the end.
Hi I am Kira Misa, and I think I would be your perfect partner in crime. I also want to kill all criminals and I can also kill people by writing their names. I can definitely help you with finding those names since I have the Shinigami eyes. My goal is also to not be caught, together we will be unstoppable.
ReplyDeleteFrom your new partner in crime :)
Thank you for reaching out to me. I will consider your partnership with me, and the possibility of my plan working out.
DeleteDear Kira, my name is Flowerpower123. I love how you don't want any criminals in our world! However, I do have a question. If you kill others, doesn't it also make you a criminal? Kind regards
ReplyDeleteI understand where your question is coming from, but i do believe that i am fixing the world by getting rid of all those criminals, and being one myself is a sacrifice i am willing to make in the end. There has to be someone to keep control of everyone, and i can only keep that order by becoming one.
DeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Violet. If there is one thing I truly hate it is criminals, this is because I am very righteous person. I thought first when I was reading it, but does this make you not also a criminal. This was ofcourse a ridiculous thought, because I personally think that I am beter than all the people in the world and I don't deserve the same charges as everyone else. I want to share this thought, because this shows that I am smart and critical. These character traits are traits you were looking for in a partner in crime. For the rest, I have purple hair and a body of a straw. These features are seen as true beautiful features. I am always very determined to rise, so not getting caught is obvious for me.
Kind regards,
Violet
Hi Kira, I am Shuan and I think we can work really good together. I am very smart and I don't get caught easily. I look very innocent and I am really good in finding criminals, because i have a lot of experience with this. I also want to kill a criminal, professor Malik, because he have killed my entire family. I know I can achieve your goal. That's why I am your girl, so let me now if you want me.
ReplyDelete